i'm simply a 16 year old girl trying to get somewhere in life. i've got quite a mind i've been told. i may not post as much as i'd like to but there's always something worth reading on here, guaranteed.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Back To School. [082310]

today was the back to school day.. i'm currently a JUNIOR now! i can't believe it myself ya know? it seems like it's been so much shorter. i can remember when i was a freshman & i was totally lost. lol! but all in besides that..

a lot of things have been on my mind lately. i don't know how to sort out my priorities right now.. i don't know if the feelings i feel right now are based off of lust or if i actually like the person for who they are.. i hope it's the second one, i really do. i hate how when guys upset me i try to find comfort in other guys. i shouldn't be doing that in the first place cus if i find comfort in other guys i'll juss be more confused about my feelings cus i'll be vulnerable if i open up right? vulnerability in this state of emotions is not good for anything to be happening. i need to sort out my head, emotions & priorities before i can move on to anything else.

-jenn-tacular;

"What if I kissed you right now? Would it bring us any closer?"
-Drake

0 comments:

Post a Comment